Sunday, September 14, 2008

We've landed

Well, we landed yesterday. Griffin was a very good boy through eight hours of traveling. I was pretty warn out from keeping him contained, but overall it was a very good experience. It has been great having Griffin and Sean back together, Griff's already having lot's of fun with his Grandma and Grandpa, and we all had together last night and met Will's fiance Cassie for the first time. The weather is great, a little warm, but without humidity it is spectacular. Well, I have to go but I'll try to keep up with blog posts as the week goes on. I'll try to get the pictures Linda took of Griffin all ready to go at the airport. They are too cute!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello, sounds like a good visit! Griffin was too cute going to the airport. Glad that I thought about the camera. Have a great week, keep us posted and give everyone a hug!

Rachel said...

Where are you now?

I hear ya about the fall! I LOVE the fall... although it's a little hard to enjoy it right now being in Texas where it is still in the 90's and humid. November is "fall" here. I can't wait!!!