Friday, September 26, 2008

Dinosaurs...Rrrrahrr!

During our visit to Utah, Sean and I took Griffin to the Dinosaur museum. He LOVED it! He was so excited, and ran from one thing to the next. He liked to look and point up at everything, and insisted on pushing his own stroller. There were computers that he could play on, he and daddy built their own dinosaur (we named him John McCain), and he really liked the sand/water tray that had lot's of little dinosaurs to play with. They also had sand pits with brushes to dig up dinosaur bones, but Griffin mostly threw the sand around. It was really fun, and I'm sure we'll go back again. Here are some great pictures I got of the action.... (most of my shots are blurry because Griff was running around so much.











1 comment:

marisalea said...

How cute is he? I'm glad you had a good time in Utah. Miss you!