Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Fall!

I think it's safe to say....Happy Fall!!! I'm so glad summer is over, and now it's time for my favorite time of the year.  I love the cooler days, jeans and sweatshirts, colorful leaves, the smell of fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, football!, my birthday (only 7 more shopping days), Oktoberfest (I'll drink a yard of beer just for you Anna), drinking coffee in the morning, I could go on forever! From now till New Years, I'm pretty much a happy camper. 

Happy Fall everyone! 

3 comments:

marisalea said...

I love fall to but it stinks here because we didn't get a summer here! The whole reason to like fall is because it is a respite from the suppressive heat. It is always a welcome change, key word being change. Unfortunately our summer hovered around 65, not exactly tempreature that makes me crave the 50s. I still love the smell and colors but I miss summer!

Liz said...

A. Wish I could complain about summer not being hot enough!
B. I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with Fall all year long.
C. I miss you, my friend.

Anna and Jay said...

First of all, I would like to say thank you for rubbing it in. I was just getting ready to write about my frustration or 80 degree weather and the lack of changing colors in palm trees. Then, you add insult by throwing in Oktoberfest. I can't wait for Jay's retirement and a return of COLD temperatures. Did I ever mention how much I hate the HEAT?