Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting some culture in





On Tuesday night, I enjoyed a rare opportunity to get in a little culture. I went to see Miss Saigon at the Pioneer Theater with the Spouses Association for Sean's company. I always love to go to the theater, and I've never seen Miss Saigon. It was very good, tragic and sad with some humor and romance. And a hot man with his shirt off through a good part of it. And, I'm a complete nerd over musicals. I don't know what else to say about it, other than it was fun to go out and do something different.

3 comments:

marisalea said...

Just the other day I woke up singing, "'How would you like?' 'How would I like?' 'How would you like, living with ME? You feel good right here so that's WHERE you should be..'"

Sometimes things just pop into my head. Men in musicals are HOT, I recognize the irony.

Joelle said...

I wish I would have been able to come with you

Rachel said...

Have you seen Wicked? Remembering your love for Wizard of Oz from our childhood days I thought you probably have... I get to finally see it in October in Denver.

P.S. I LOVE musicals as well.