Monday, April 6, 2009

Buzz, Buzz!

Whew! We have been some busy little bees around here. March just seemed to fly by! Since Sean's birthday our days have been filled to the brim. Between keeping Sean healthy, keeping Griffin entertained, trying to keep up with stupid housework (when I have a big deal job, I am so getting a housekeeper!) and keeping up with the job search, I've had my hands full. Oh, and our very busy social calendar too. This weekend we went to a fun party with some people Sean works with on Friday, and we had our dear friends Joelle, Phil and Natalie over for dinner on Saturday. I've got bees on my mind, since that is Griffin's new fascination. He's always saying, "bumble bee." and running to the bathtub. I think he's actually thinking of bubble bath, but it's pretty cute. With each day he gets to be such a big boy. He's grown a full inch since his birthday! And every day he figures out some new phrase. A few days ago we were reading a dinosaur book, and he turned to the page with the T-Rex and said, "dinosaur eat you up!" He cracks me up!

Well, that has to be all for now. I have to go clean a pitcher of iced tea of the kitchen floor. That's what I get for trying to blog in the morning. Then we're going to library story time, Griffin's favorite.

2 comments:

Joelle said...

YEA! more more, the iced tea will dry on it's own :)

Sue said...

I can't believe Griffin has grown an inch. Katie and I were just talking yesterday about how much he has grown up and changed since you guys moved. We can't wait to see you all in May!