Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beauty






I promised Pam that I'd post some pictures of the gorgeous view we have of the mountains. This is why we moved back to Utah! I missed the glorious scenery! I love that the best view is from the grocery store parking lot, but these were taken at the park. Plus, I thought I'd throw in a gratuitous Griff pick too. He was working so hard at climbing up the slide-thing, and right when I took the picture he looked up and said, "Cheese!" Gotta love that the boy knows how to pose! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yea...I didn't know you were back in Utah! Let's plan on doing lunch over Christmas break when I am back in town. I'm sure Jamie would love to join us.
Where are you living? Are you staying home or working?

Anna and Jay said...

Rub it in! Someday, when Jay retires, I will make it back there. Right now, I think I will go cry in my bedroom and wonder how I ended up in Japan?!?

marisalea said...

I guess we all want to end up back home!

Liz said...

No tears in your beer, Anna!