Sunday, September 28, 2008

At long last....


It has not been easy to be a Chiefs fan this season. But at least we finally get to see some great football action today. The Broncos played an amazing game, but there was just no  stopping the Chiefs. Maybe Cutler's diabetes was acting up. Johnson did what he is best at, and didn't even seem like a total ass. I don't know why they  would ever bench Huard, because I think he's the best quarterback. I'm glad he's back. And, as always, my man Tony Gonzalez (sigh) ruled the game. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Bowe has visible panty lines. It was a little weird. I really shouldn't watch football by myself anymore.
Well, I just had to share my excitement. It may be the only game they win for the rest of the season. 

3 comments:

marisalea said...

You actually chose to watch football, alone? This is nuts to me. I am already footballed out and now I have to seriously root for 2 NFL teams thanks to the Favre drama. I still don't understand why we need to watch football if our teams aren't playing. And yet Nathan makes me.

Joelle said...

HEY! I missed your call because I was shopping, and clearly when I don't watch the Broncos they lose - so from now on, I will watch all games to ensure they win. PS, Phil was golfing and totally bummed when learning of the defeat. Diabetes was clearly to blame for the loss

Rachel said...

It sounds like you like football like I do...We are more into college football though... ready to see Utah beat Oregon St. tonight!!!!