Friday, August 22, 2008

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak!


My darling little trouble-maker has finally done it. After two days of climbing out of the pack-and-play at daycare, he has figured out how to climb out of his crib! My life has officially gotten harder. Tell me, why is it that he has waited for his daddy to leave town before he picks up all these skills? I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I've thought about lining his crib with chicken wire, or  building a little plastic bubble around it. Ugh! Is it October yet? 


4 comments:

Joelle said...

Funny, at dinner the other night Sean was saying "we will move Griffin to a big kid bed when he figures out how to crawl out of his crib"...guess that day came sooner than expected :)

Liz said...

yeah, we were REALLY hoping to make that transition after the move! At the very least, when there were two parents involved.

Linda said...

Love the picture! He looks so innocent.

Annie M. said...

Liz- It's Marisa's sister Annie. You should visit my blog and look at the post about crib tents. Might be worth looking into??

http://anniemelinda.blogspot.com/2008/09/solutions-for-crib-jumpers.html