Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movin' on up....


Sean deserves a huge CONGRATULATIONS! Sean got an offer for an amazing job last week, as many of you already know by now. We just couldn't be happier for this opportunity, even though it means a lot of big changes. Sean leaves for Utah in two weeks, and Griffin and I have to stay behind until I finish school in October. I know this will be hard on all of us, but I'm sure the time will pass quickly and we have lot's of love and support in both states. 

Most of all, I really want to recognize Sean in this post. He has put his whole heart and soul into our family, and has made so many sacrifices so that I can pursue my dreams. He is the most incredible dad to Griffin, and he fills our house with so much joy and energy. We are so proud of Sean, he truly deserves this opportunity to have a career that allows him to use all of his incredible gifts. We are so proud of him. 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Sean we are very proud of you! This is a great opportunity and you will do well. You will be missed here in Kansas though, even with your nonsense....congratulation!

Love you,
Linda

Alan said...

Congratulations, indeed. I proud of you, Sean

marisalea said...

Sean basically rocks for so many reasons. Like he hangs out with your nutty friends when they come to town and he doesn't run away when I have one of my emotional breakdowns. I hope we'll get out there someday to see you. Maybe Nathan's sister will get hitched.

Sue said...

Sean does rock, doesn't he?

What a nice post my dear Beth.

Joelle said...

Yippee - So glad to see you both soon!