Sunday, July 20, 2008


How fitting that the first picture I post of Griffin is totally goofy! Griff is really in the stage of mimicking everything we do. He brushes his hair, puts on sunscreen, you name it. So, the other morning he was following Sean around and Sean looked down to see Griffin with a Q-Tip sticking out of his ear. Naturally, we grabbed the camera and encouraged him to put one in the other. He was quite pleased with himself, until they fell out and he moved on to trying to brush his teeth. 
( a note for all you concerned mothers- I made sure the Q-tip wasn't in too far. There were absolutely no damaged eardrums)

6 comments:

Sue said...

Who-hoo! I got to be the first to leave a comment. Excited to see you have a blog- I can't wait to read your funny stories about the cutest boy ever. Love you, Auntie Sue

Joelle said...

I am so glad you have a blog - Little known fact about me, I LOVE reading blogs! Keep the photos coming.

Alan said...

Well ain't you something. Cute pic!

Love and miss you all, lots

Linda said...

I love reading your stories, it gives me a laugh for the day. This is an amazing way to record his silliness. Looking forward to reading more.

Love - Auntie Linda

marisalea said...

I love that you made a disclaimer. I just read about a kid who had to get surgery because he pushed a Q-tip too far and put a hole in his eardrum. Now I am all freaked out about using Q-tips and setting a bad example for our non-existent children. Oh the worries. Make comments on my blog!

Tonepip said...

as an audiologist, I was very disturbed by this. please don't put anything in your child's ears. PLEASE. Disclaimer or not, if I see any more pictures like that on your page, I WILL turn you over to the proper authorities.

ps This is Anna's big sister. :)