Sunday, July 20, 2008

First, it was Myspace. Then it was Facebook. And now look at me, my very own blog. I feel just a little creepy just saying it, "Blog". Those of you who know me well know that there are certain words I don't like. Blog ranks up there with "moist". 

Moving on, Maybe I always thought my life wasn't interesting enough for a blog. But life with Griffin and Sean certainly keeps things interesting. Maybe I'm worried that people will tease me and call me a dork. Then I realized I'm pretty much a dork anyway. Besides, Anna and Marisa both have blogs, and they're still cool. 

I guess having a blog is really the thing to do if you're a twenty-something, especially if you have a baby. Well, that fits me. Mostly, I see this as a great way to keep all of my friends and family up to date on my crazy life, and that's reason enough for me. Please be patient with me as I try to find my groove with this thing. I hope you all find me as amusing as I find myself, and you know you can always count on lot's of pictures of Griffin. 

So, that's it for my first post. I don't have a special sign-off yet, maybe I should work on something. How about this for now....

Peace! I'm outta here!  

No comments: