Saturday, March 13, 2010

We have a world class skier on our hands!


For the three people I know who don't have Facebook accounts (or never look at them, or use their husband's so they can say they don't have one...):
I posted lot's of pictures and a few videos of Griffin's latest adventures in skiing with Grandpa. It is 100 times easier to put videos on Facebook, so there you have it.

He's a little champ when it comes to skiing, and he should be with such an awesome and patient instructor. (I have no idea where that patience was when he was teaching me and my brother how to ski :) It's so funny, because Griffin is SO SERIOUS when he's skiing. I can barely get him to smile for pictures, if I can even get him to stop long enough to take one. He has been up three times this year, and with new snow today, he should have a few more trips before the spring. So, I highly recommend checking out all the pictures and videos on Facebook!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Facebook here I come...via hubby's account :)

marisalea said...

It's easy to post videos here too!

Linda said...

LOVE the picture and love watch little griffin ski with his grandpa! And definitely grandpa's are much more patient than dad's!