Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Hallo-Rargh!

For the longest time Griffin said he wanted to be a "firetruck" for Halloween. However, my mom came across this totally awesome dinosaur costume, and we just had to make him a dinosaur. I originally thought I could pull off two costumes this year, but my common sense kicked in before it was too late. So, for your enjoyment, here is our little dinosaur. The pictures loaded in the opposite order that I wanted, so it's a look back in time...

This is how he looked when I went to his classroom after his parade. I didn't get any pictures of the parade because it was kinda pandemonium. He walked in and immediately stopped, looked around until he found me, then came and sat next to me.
Plus, I was trying to keep from crying in front of all the other parents.

I was Funshine Bear, Griffin thought it was fun to pat my belly. I'm not sure about the hand on the shoulder, I think he was posing.

Cheese!

A good look at the tail. He LOVED the tail.


Rargh!

5 comments:

Heather said...

How adorable! And you too, Liz! Great costumes! I like the tail too. He's getting so big! Miss ya!

Linda said...

Very cute! You make an adorable Funshine Bear!

marisalea said...

I love it!!

Rachel said...

SO cute.... I love your funshine bear costume...
That dinosaur is adorable. I would totally put one of my girls in it. I love the tails too!

Anna and Jay said...

I love the costume and Jay says, "It is time for more kids. Their house is entirely too clean!"