Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fashion Shoot

ne of the things Sean seems to love doing with Griffin (in addition to elaborate games of hide and seek, sliding around on the wood floors in socks, and a new favorite: boxing matches) is taking HUNDREDS of pictures of him in one setting. Ever since he discovered the "multiple shutter" button on our camera, it has been ridiculous. Here are a few from their most recent "session". Griffin has started playing along with him, making all kinds of faces and poses. I also wanted to show off his "summer" hair. I was really liking the blonde, shaggy look. Unfortunately, another one of Sean's favorite "games" to play is "shave Griffin's hair while mommy is out."






3 comments:

Anna and Jay said...

Looks like someone got into the piggy bank!

Liz said...

You would notice that!!

Linda said...

I thought Sean let him eat ceral in there again.

Love those pictures, that boy is always good at making me laugh! I miss his face!