Friday, March 6, 2009

Fly me to the Moon!

I usually try to plan some sort of fun outing for Griffin and I on Fridays, usually it involves riding the light rail. Today I decided we should go check out the planetarium at the gateway. Definitely worth the trip! Griffin was so excited to ride the train, he even helped me buy the ticket, he likes to hold on to it until we get onto the train. Then we walked over to the planetarium and checked out all the cool stuff. The best part was, it was totally free! At the planetarium Griffin ran all over looking at the rockets, and planets. We even walked on the moon and on Mars! There were several big groups of school kids, and Griffin was unfazed by them, pushing past them all to get where he wanted. Then we had lunch, and it was back onto the train to ride home. He's always so worn out after our Friday trips, so it's a double bonus for me. Here are a few pictures I took with my phone. Not very good quality, but I think you get the point.



1 comment:

Joelle said...

How FUN!! I want to go on a fun outing on Fridays...